donderdag 21 oktober 2010

quotes. :)

Ik dacht ik post een paar quotes, want ik vind ze altijd zo leuk & mooi! :D

I'm not a perfect girl
my hair doesn't always stay in place &
I spill things a lot
I'm pretty clumsy &
somethimes I have a broken heart
My friends & I sometimes fight &
maybe some days nothing goes right
but when I think about it & take a step back
I remember how amazing life truly is &
that maybe
just maybe
I like being
UNPERFECT..


A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.

It’s better to be hated for who you are then to be love for who you’re not.

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thankyahhh. De 3e is mooi :). Oh en alsjeblieft, noem me geen car hahaha. Ik háát car x) !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so true Quotes!! Definitely Life is short and pretty so we hab to make it perfect in our own inperfectness we hab!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen